What do we offer?
As a registered member of Association of Translation companies (ATC) all of our translators (translating for the public sector and legal translations) certified by the regulatory unit and adheres to all standards.
Translated documents most often fall within one of the following categories:
- Technical documents (technical, telecommunications, and architecture)
- User manuals, guidebooks, instruction manuals and catalogues
- PowerPoint presentations and the like
- Web pages and advertising/marketing documents
- Pharmaceutical and medical documents
WHY CHOOSE US?
There are a lot of reasons to choose us, but the most important are…
How is the quality of your translations ensured?
We translate in accordance with the SS-EN ISO17100 2015 standard, with different levels of rankings. The translator ensures that the text lives up to the specifications – meaning the text is translated and proof-read; the terminology is used correctly throughout the document; the text is linguistically correct and tailored to the specific target recipient; reference material is used correctly; etc.
Which languages does your services support?
At present time we support over 200 languages, with dozens of parings for each one. Should a pairng we don’t presently support be needed, this will quickly be procured for the individual client, depending on the amount and specific demands of the assignment.
How are your prices determined?
Our prices are determined according to the word-count of the specific text. Word-count is determined with the help of CAT-Tool (Trados, Swordfish, Wordfast, etc.)
The standard cost per word varies depending on certain criteria:
- The sector in which the translated text will be used: the more specialized, the higher the price will be.
- The complexity of the original text: more complicated text, means a higher price.
- Client deadline: the price of the translation will vary depending on the urgency of the assignment.
What is the difference between interpretation and translation?
Translation is done with writing, while interpretation is done with speech.
BOOK A MEETING NOW, AND GET 20% OFF
If you book a meeting with us at least 30 days in advance of your deadline, we will make sure to give a great competitive price. If you already have an offer somewhere else, we guarantee to either match it or give you a better deal. We strive to always be best when it comes to both price and quality. Thats’s why we always match the lowest price, with the highest quality and insurances.